Why.

I own an adorable 550 square foot apartment in Vancouver, Canada. I would like to renovate my apartment. My goals are to make the best use of the little space and to have a fresh and creative element of design.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meyers Woodworking

Here is a narrow pocket door from Meyers Woodworks.  Meyers Woodworks 


I was thinking of doing a double door to bedroom from living room to cut down on the swing space of one door.  Meyers Woodworking has got me wondering if I could do small pocket doors.  That way there would be no swing space.  And with just me in the apartment I would most likely have doors open most of time so it would create more spaciousness.


I was attracted to Meyers Woodworking because it showed a plug in hair dryer ready to go on a small top shelf directly below bathroom sink.  I would love a little shelf right there.  It makes sense.  I can keep my hair dryer, straightner, and curling iron plugged in and ready and out of sight.  Right now, I have them on my bathroom counter taking up space.



No comments:

Post a Comment