Why.

I own an adorable 550 square foot apartment in Vancouver, Canada. I would like to renovate my apartment. My goals are to make the best use of the little space and to have a fresh and creative element of design.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Laundry Room Ideas

I like the idea of a washer/dryer next to each other and counter above.  I am contemplating the possibility of combining an office with laundry room in a very small space.

Digs Digs Electro Lux Laundry Rooms


I am looking for a washer dryer single unit.  There are mixed reviews on this product.
A Tiny House - washer/dryer one unit

I like how they use the same wood cabinets throughout whole apartment.  I am wanting to do something similar.  I also want to have better storage hidden behind nice cabinets.
Designer Small Studio from Home Design House

No comments:

Post a Comment