Why.

I own an adorable 550 square foot apartment in Vancouver, Canada. I would like to renovate my apartment. My goals are to make the best use of the little space and to have a fresh and creative element of design.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cynthia Coogan + Mudroom Nook

I want to place a mudroom nook right at my front door.  I was so happy when I saw the idea done by Cynthia Coogan. 


Look here on page 2 to get an idea of I would also like to create.  Same Same but Different.  I really like her idea of adding a little seat.  I never though of that.  


Mudroom Nook


I want my Mudroom Nook to extend all the way to ceiling.  I want different height shelves at bottom - one tall for my boots and two shorter for my heels and flats.  I want two to three plain shelves at top for my hat collection - my mini top hats, fedora's, birdcage veil hats, ect.


I would like down the side furthest from door some cabinets - a little wider than wine bottle holders.  I would like to have a cupboard door on top third with shelves for my wine bottles.  Then three drawers in middle for: Dog Leashes. Dog Poo Bags. Eco Shopping Bags.  Then the bottom third to also be a door with shelves for wine.


I would like the back wall of my nook to be wall papered.  I want my hooks for coats to be little white stag heads.  

No comments:

Post a Comment